The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was hoping someone on here may be able to help me out. I am looking to order racing stripes from Sticker City for my Elise which is Storm Titanium. I want to do either a lighter or darker silver than the paint, however the people at SC aren't really able to help me without seeing the car.
The person I spoke with was concerned that the colors would be too identical to the paint. I want some contrast and they have several shades of silver and gray. Any thoughts? Unfortunately if I order something from SC and it isn't the correct color, they won't allow it to be returned, so I need to be certain. So, when in doubt, check with the people on Lotus Talk! Oh yeah, they use Oracal for their stripes and I was able to print off a color chart, but it doesn't really help.

Thanks!
Krug

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Someone here had an ST car with a darker grey on one side and a lighter grey on the other. Looked pretty killer :up:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I can help you. I know which color in my charts is the closest match to Storm Titanium. From there all we need to do is go up or down a couple shades. You can view plenty of customers cars on my website at ChuforiaGraffix.com
Oh, and I don't rape you on shipping either. :)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Always have him ship items to you. Never pick them up in person :rolleyes:.
lol. There is just a lot of tales about Sticker City's shipping costing several times more than the item some times. Like $30-$40 shipping.:shrug:

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
lol. There is just a lot of tales about Sticker City's shipping costing several times more than the item some times. Like $30-$40 shipping.:shrug:
RIIIIIIIGHT... That's what you meant -poke-.

:D

I've seen that same problem with their shipping before also.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I'm in Atlanta (but I vacationed recently in CO)

I am installing now.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I've made them before (I think for Shawn C?) but I don't have a picture.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts