The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed last night by HRM for a great price. Thanks for SweetDaddyD for all the parts and answering all my phone calls!

OK, the pics really suck because they are cell pics AND there is a lot of shade in my driveway. Will post better digital camera pics later.

They did a good job. It's not ABSOLUTELY perfect, there are a couple very, very minor imperfections, but those are inevitable with hand laid jobs. Just think of your Starshield.

Oh yeah, also got the black badges to match :p

Next up: Lotus driving lights :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Looks great. Is it just me or does a single wide stripe makes the Elise appear more narrow but maybe a little longer?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Wow, that looks great! I can't wait for some better pics!
Looks like they did a great job on the install. I would expect a few minor imperfections, that is a very tough install.
Glad everything worked out for you and thank you once again for the business. Your car is looking awesome!

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, that looks great! I can't wait for some better pics!
Looks like they did a great job on the install. I would expect a few minor imperfections, that is a very tough install.
Glad everything worked out for you and thank you once again for the business. Your car is looking awesome!

Thanks. Now I just need to order another of those Elise stickers and a few more wheel caps things. See, I thought the wheel cap things were supposed to be laid on the exterior of the wheel caps, and it looked like garbage because you could see the yellow on the sides of it through the plastic.

Then Sherman, HRM service manager, brought to my attention that they're supposed to be IN-LAID inside the wheel caps :D Oops!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Er, um, they missed a spot.........interior above rear window. That does look like a tough install Looks good, Ilike the flat black.

·
Registered
907 Posts
That was your car there yesterday? I'm heading down there now to put some new tires on.

Did you get your HID's put in too?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mike can you get some pictures with a nicer camera. I would love to see better details on the stripe and how it looks on your car.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
very nice. outstanding for being a little bit different. that must have been a b*tch working around that center piece on the clam (between the two access panels.)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts