The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

STRONG market for exotic cars...

2K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  brokenblinker 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Should be a positive for Emira intro timing, if it shows up on schedule.

Reactions: glemmons
#7 · (Edited)
To be fair and observe first ammendment rights, both individuals just made two very civil and very correct statements. Keep it clean and this type of discussion has benefit.

Makes me wonder how much more my 2013 is worth this July v last July.... and indeed the Evora was introduced at the worst time in the past 50yrs. Let's hope Emira gets released before everything tanks again, esp if the ICE gets attacked on the environmental front!

#8 ·
To be fair and observe first ammendment rights, both individuals just made two very civil and very correct statements. Keep it clean and this type of discussion has benefit.
thanks for making that observation!

#10 ·
Well, the first amendment doesn’t apply here, and this isn’t a forum for general political discussion…

If/when it becomes that, I’ll be gone - and this is me being open enough to say that. I’m confident others will leave more quietly.

I‘m here to chat Lotus.

Kevin

#14 ·
Man I was eyeing my dream car, the F430 in 6MT for many years and I saw it drop into the $90-100k range at one point but I was not financially ready at the time. Now that I could (barely) afford to own one they sky rocket into the $150k+ range IF you could even find one. I probably will never own a supercar again (had an 08 R8 if that counts) with these crazy high prices, ESPECIALLY in manual.

#20 ·
I don't like what I'm seeing posing wise above if it keeps up this thread will be closed and warning sent. I don't read all threads especially when on the road. Keep it civil and pointed in the right direction.

Reactions: imthewalruz
#22 ·
I was,.....for a change.

#25 ·
In other words, not mentioned....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.