The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,270 Posts
cantwaitforelise said:
You must be a resident.
Hey, let's not forget the 80 hour rule. Ha!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,744 Posts
Better than my friday night, alone with my cat, staring at a garage filled with toys that I'm too lazy but cant afford to have someone else fix :(

I'm the crazy car lady on my street...wednesday I was up til 1am pulling a sway bar out of my car. Tonight I started pulling the other one. Sigh.
 

·
Forum Founder
Joined
·
29,081 Posts
lol

And I am out in my garage trying to hand mount kart tires for a race tomorrow. (as someone I know used to say) I think I have the upper body strength of a stuffed animal. :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,744 Posts
Randy Chase said:
I think I have the upper body strength of a stuffed animal. :/
Hey, that's the line I use on passing gents whenever I cant get a bolt off! It's especially useful in junk yards, in my short shorts, baby-T, carrying my tool box.
 

·
Forum Founder
Joined
·
29,081 Posts
Note to self-

Get short shorts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Note to self-

Get short shorts.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Hmmm... I see a trend. Auto Enthusiast stay at home on Friday nights and wear very short shorts.

Yikes! That's BAD visual imagery! (Well, except for Modern Wedgie.) :p

Mike: At least you're at work! Imagine being at home on a Friday night (alone), pulling the motor from your Mustang as your pager goes-off every 10-15 minutes because you're the only consultant on an IT team and perform 24/7 support? :mad:

Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
971 Posts
I had a great time Friday night and Saturday morning. Taking a chainsaw to my walls. Well, it's a log home and I'm finally getting around to finishing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Muwka said:
Hey Mike,

where do you work? I am in Schaumburg, also in IT.

Michael
I work out of Lemont at the moment, though we're currently in the process of planning for another location, possibly on the west coast in the Los Angeles area... and I am considering moving there. I hate everything about Chicago and it's suburbs :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
I work out of Lemont at the moment, though we're currently in the process of planning for another location, possibly on the west coast in the Los Angeles area... and I am considering moving there. I hate everything about Chicago and it's suburbs :(

How can you hate Chicago??? It's a great city. You've got the lakeshore, Bears and Bulls(although both teams are not too good right now). Let's also not forget great pizza. Giordanos stuffed pizza is awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cantwaitforelise said:
How can you hate Chicago??? It's a great city. You've got the lakeshore, Bears and Bulls(although both teams are not too good right now). Let's also not forget great pizza. Giordanos stuffed pizza is awesome.
Giordanos is good, I don't care for basketball or football, I hate the weather here, I hate the constant road construction and tolls, I hate the lack of scenery, I hate the general attitude of most people who live here.... and the list goes on. I've lived here my whole life so it's not like I just came to this conclusion ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Moved to Kentucky from Chicago burbs - love this, hate that.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top