:popcorn:

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
That was one boring generic survey

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I took your survey. What are looking to get out of this survey? As a doctoral student who is well versed in surveys, I might be able to help you if you're interested.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah, pretty dumb survey. I suppose the hypothesis is that sports car owners buy cars for image / status symbol and we are the sheep who are supposed to prove it wrong.

After taking it, I scanned for a virus.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Agreed...I don't consider my Lotus to be a "Luxury" car. I also don't use the same criteria for every car that I buy.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Hold on now compadre!

Yeah, pretty dumb survey. I suppose the hypothesis is that sports car owners buy cars for image / status symbol and we are the sheep who are supposed to prove it wrong.

After taking it, I scanned for a virus.
Is not that why you bought your Lotus to begin with? ;)

Kids.... :rolleyes:

:cool:

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
You might be interested in the polls (threads) I have conducted here. And most of them received enough responses to be somewhat reliable.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Hate to break this to you Fuzz!

You might be interested in the polls (threads) I have conducted here. And most of them received enough responses to be somewhat reliable.
But those goofy polls of yours were... killing us. :rolleyes:

:p

rotfl

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Luxury product? WTF?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi!
Sorry for those who found the survey boring... it's low level for sure, but we had to do it for a Consumer Behavior class.
I'm sorry if you felt offended but our research is very basic as we don't have a lot of time for it and as we are not experts at all.
But thanks for your help, we really appreciate it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts