The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some parts coming up for sale. I'm open to offers, so please pm me.

I'm having my stereo replaced today. The one I will sell is Blaupunkt, but upgraded from the stock one from my 2005 Elise with touring pack. I'll post the model and pix later. I think it was around $300 new. It plays MP3s and CDs. Does some other cool stuff and comes with a remote if I can find it.

I am getting some custom Exige style Elise heated seats put in that are black and grey microfiber with red lettering, so the black and blue interior trim pieces I have won't work anymore. I have the door teardrops in blue and the center console in blue leather as well. I either want to sell these or trade someone for grey (or black only for the center piece as I still have the black teardrops. I got these 3 pieces from the Lotus trim shop. I can't remember the cost, but in the hundreds. Will try to find. They are in perfect condition.

I also have black touring pack leather 2005 Elise seats. These are not the original ones that came with my car. I traded with CHTHHULHU when he still had his 05 Elise. They are perfect except for a little mark on the inside of the driver's seat. It's not noticeable unless you are looking for it. I will of course post photos once I get around to it. He said they came like that from the dealer and were never made good on. It didn't bug him, hasn't bugged me, and probably won't bug the next person.

Lastly I have a black hard top. I believe it's Starlight, but I need to verify it. It hasn't been used in over a year or two actually. Been sitting in it's case. I just bought the center piece for over $200 so it doesn't sag in the back like some of them were known to do. I paid 2k for a used Nightfall Blue top and would like to get close to that for this one.

Again, please pm me with offers and hold tight for photos.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Did you buy those Exige style Elise seats off of ebay? I was watching those but decided to wait for a couple of the new to be released seats.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you buy those Exige style Elise seats off of ebay? I was watching those but decided to wait for a couple of the new to be released seats.
Sort of. I kind of knew the guy and checked them out in person last week. Was a tough decision to make since there's nothing wrong with mine, but I really wanted heated seats for the SF cold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts