The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had to get a new laptop because my last one crashed and burned. I downloaded the latest version of itunes so I could buy more music but if I plug my iphone in to sync with it it says it has to upgrade the phone to the newest version. Problem is, it says that if I upgrade it, all my songs will be lost. Can I save the music somewhere else outside of itunes and drag it back once upgraded?

Sorry, I'm not a computer genius.:shrug:

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
i had a problem like that so i contacted apple thru the rat's maze and explained it.
they have a list of what you have bought from them. they will allow some kind of a re-do of the music.
as to the music you have installed otherwise, i don't know.
sam also no computer guru.
good luck.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had a problem like that so i contacted apple thru the rat's maze and explained it.
they have a list of what you have bought from them. they will allow some kind of a re-do of the music.
as to the music you have installed otherwise, i don't know.
sam also no computer guru.
good luck.
All my music is from my CD collection. I was going to buy my first song from itunes, but I guess not.:shrug:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Also,

Apple states that the end user is responsible for backing up your purchased music and the main menu offers you a tool for doing so. I back mine up once a year and it it even asks if you want to backup new music since your previous backup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts