The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
2005 111R (Elise)
Discussion Starter #1
So excited to have received my new rear diffuser and CF roll bar cover, and soon to be new matching CF hard top from our friend Jon @lotushardtops.com

Install next week; along with carbon fiber center consol, new stereo, and (hopefully) access panel from our other friend Greg @GRP, upholstery touch up and some epic satin bronze Ga1R rims from Forgeline!

馃槼

- a boys dream come true!

Premium Member
Haha I can feel the excitement! Share pics when ur done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: chuparkoff

Registered
I like the preview pics and can't wait to see more!!! :)

Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
Where did you get the roll bar cover from? I've seen the tops many times, but that one is new, and man it looks amazing with both!

Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise; 2007 Lotus Exige S; 2012 Porsche 991S
Our cars look surprisingly good on volks wheels! I'm a huge fan of the LSS design, but the volks TE37s (?) are a close second.

Premium Member
2008 Lotus Elise SC and 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C
Stance looks perfect! Sitting real low, any problems with scraping the front end on inclines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don鈥檛 daily drive my car. The roads in Miami are very good and you don鈥檛 see many elevated parking lots. My biggest concern are some high speed bumps. I usually enter and exit any shopping center in an angle. Aside from that not a single scrape. The front lip is the lowest section of the car. I wouldn鈥檛 have it this low if I had to daily it. But yes, the car attracts lots of positive attention, even among other Lotus Eliges.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts