The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read through a few of the sub threads here and have gone into the setup and cranked the sub up all the way and when I fade everything to the rear it's there, sorta. A muffled rumble/thump is the best way to describe it. Since I am getting SOME sound, is there any chance I have a blown fuse?

I will recheck all of the settings to make sure the sub is maxed out everywhere I can find, but a list of things to check and any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks again to everyone for the help. This is a great forum! I have a lot of stuff to do on the car over the next week and thanks to all of those who have posted, I know I can take care of most of them with no problems.

James

·
Registered
676 Posts
What are the components you are running and how are they hooked up? Easier to diagnose if you provide specifics. Does the sub have a dedicated amp?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all stock - just like Lotus did it. I think it has a separate amp. Other more knowledgeable Evora owners will need to chime in.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Sounds about right for proper functioning. Referring to it as a subwoofer is an injustice to actual subwoofers.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yes, it is lame but it does fill in the sound behind your head. I still check to ensure mine is actually working once in a while. Shut it off and you will notice tho.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. It's working. Sorta. Lol. Thanks all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts