The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need to keep the opinions balanced on the board. :D

I have another 50 days of driving to do without an Elise, and that SUCKS.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I've got 50-60 days to go. But it's going to be assembled this month... oops wrong thread for that one. :p

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Etherially indetermined. Supposedly 90 or so days to go, call it 100 for the sake of an optimistic number.

·
Registered
262 Posts
...and if that links to anything it's purely coincidental!

:)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
xxxotic said:
The hurricane is suppossed to arrive at the same port the same day that my car does.:(
They will probably hold up all ships from entering port then, like they did during the last hurricane.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey Adamant...

I just got the call from Tim at Steve Harris my number 25 car is in
Chrome Orange,Touring,Lss,Hardtop. I'll get in touch with you when I'm picking it up this weekend.

Steve

Well you said you wanted a bad news thread:D

Steve

·
Registered
154 Posts
kidding right?

my #12 hasn't even been built yet (not til October) yet your #25 is already to pick up?

Now even w/ Large Med Small dealers, I find that hard to stomach.

Robert

·
Registered
670 Posts
Biomax said:
kidding right?

my #12 hasn't even been built yet (not til October) yet your #25 is already to pick up?

Now even w/ Large Med Small dealers, I find that hard to stomach.

Robert
Of course I'm kidding. We are both on that dealer list him #1 me #25. I just desribed his car. That would be BAD NEWS.

Steve

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Randy Chase said:
They will probably hold up all ships from entering port then, like they did during the last hurricane.
Nah, if they've got any guts at all, they'll surf the storm surge all the way in to the Lotus warehouse.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I have to go to work to pay for my Elise that I drive to and from every day....:D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Surferjer said:
I have to go to work to pay for my Elise that I drive to and from every day....:D
Crap! I knew I was forgetting to do something.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have to go out of town the week after next (flying :( ) and miss a week of driving.

·
Registered
549 Posts
LNZ_YELO said:
I have to go out of town the week after next (flying :( ) and miss a week of driving.
Oh..that is right...I forgot so I guess I will have to survive driving Elise on my own... :eek:

·
Registered
538 Posts
YELOTUS said:
Oh..that is right...I forgot so I guess I will have to survive driving Elise on my own... :eek:
You are very bad!! :no:

But, yes, I'm sure you'll survive. :p

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sownman said:
Of course I'm kidding. We are both on that dealer list him #1 me #25. I just desribed his car. That would be BAD NEWS.

Steve
ROFLMAO

·
Registered
963 Posts
My car is to start being built this week or next and I have to pay an extra grand for the car now.

I'm going into my second hurricane in three weeks, and with all this bad weather, I don't even have any nice roads to drive on. Not even a hill. :(

Also, now CO looks like Sherbert. :confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts