The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Just over 100db's? That's LOUD! You mean just over 90db's? Laguna normally has a 92db limit... or were you running on a race weekend?

Agreed...I also have 2bular GT3 8x24 with 2bular decat - don't need a tune with this. I also have ported header - again don't need tune.
If you go with just 2bular exhaust, it's relatively quiet (just over 100 dbl - when you are WOT - at least, that's what Laguna sound checked me at).
I have Charlie tune with BWR setup.
Nice thing about Jim's 2bulars is that he sets up the exhaust for s/c - just let him know in advance.

·
Registered
385 Posts
This looks interesting. How much does it weigh? What's the conversion to US$? Finally, how loud is this? I'm assuming it is suitable for FI cars...

Folks, here's the info I got back from Jim Valentine. That's one hell of a nice looking exhaust! -Adam.

Full 2.5" bore all the way - both sides.

I need to tweak the clearances - nothing major, production exhausts will look like this. On-car pics later this week. I've got a new website coming along this week and it'll feature on there.
I might have a straight-shot off the std header i.e. no 180 loop, if there's no call for a Cat (price will be less). I had to work with the 180 first though, as it's crazy to bring out any design without the Cat option.
There will be various tip options incl Ti - POA.
Prices;

The Euro Exit (with the 180 loop and header connection) is £550 + EU Vat (only for EU sales) Shipping to US is £68.
Available to order from 1st Oct - lead time one week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts