The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:

I'm hosting a track day for Lindsay Cadillac at Summit Point's main circuit October 20th. We are opening up registration to non-CTS-V drivers. Consider this a little advanced heads up. Feel free to tell your friends and/or people in your local car club.

If you'd like to join us at Summit Point, contact Luke Butler (703) 824-9670 at Lindsay Cadillac to pay the $260 entry fee. The entry includes six, 20-minute sessions on track, instruction from a good group of qualified instructors (if you want instruction) and lunch.

If you'd like to join us, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll e-mail you the registration form. Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 if you have questions. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer
(314) 249-3770
www.MVPTrackTime.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
192 Posts
Summit

Mark, we missed you at LOG. The Caddy's should be 140+ on the main straght. I realy do not want to run the main track since your event and last week at Shenny. Fish in a barrel. Mark runs a great event. I will most likley sighn up. Those cars are very fast.Nothing can stay with an E-car at Shenny though. I need the challenge. Mark, we had a great time at Putnam LOG. Great track.When are you doing Mid-Ohio?
Bob
Alex,Va.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark, we missed you at LOG.
My niece's wedding was that weekend. My sister would have never forgiven me.

Mark runs a great event. I will most likley sign up.
Bob, thanks for the kind words. I hope you'll join us at Summit Point in October. I'd like to bring the Radical, but time to tow out may take too long away from work.

When are you doing Mid-Ohio?
I'd love to do Mid-Ohio in 2009 but there's an insurance issue that I need to reslove with Mid-Ohio first. We are lilely adding Road Atlanta for 2009.

Feff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts