·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday 6/29 - Breakfast and British Car Day - Brookline

Britsh Car Day 2008 at Larz Anderson​

Date: Sunday, June 29th, 2008
Time: 10am-2pm
Where: Larz Anderson Auto Museum - 15 Newton Street, Brookline, MA - N42o18'33.70" W71o08'06.55"

British Car Day at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum is probably the largest annual show of Lotus and British makes in the Boston area. If you've been waiting for a major event to see other Lotus and British cars near the city this is it.

Heavy rain in 2006 spoiled the event, but 2005 and 2007 had a terrific show of all British makes with Lotus winning best club participation.

Details on the MOT web site:
Larz Anderson Auto Museum - Show Event

·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BREAKFAST

Like last year, we'll be visiting Cabot's in Newton in the morning for breakfast. Anyone interested in going can post here or email me and I'll keep you up to date if any plans change. Everyone on my mailing list should have my cell phone number if you want to call and confirm.

Cabot's
Meeting: 8:50am (opens at 9am)
Cabot's Ice Cream and Restaurant.
Cabot's ... Directions.
743 Washington St., Newton, MA

·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The breakfast on Sunday is rain or shine. No Lotus required if the weather is an issue. The car show is also rain or shine, but foul weather does greatly impact attendance and I know many Lotus owners including myself may not attend if that's the case.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Shawn- Looks like a 30% chance of rain up until 4pm then the chances get better that it will rain. I am planning to meet you for breakfast unless you cancell. Let me know if you call it off.

Thanks,-Jeff

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Ouch, 50% chance scattered T-Storms. :eek:

I don't think I will be able to make it tomorrow. I just got back from vaca and a million things piled up on me. :(

Have fun though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm looking at the weather and think it appropriate for British car day that the weather is so dreary. I will likely show up for a time. There is a better than 50% chance that I will. Others?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts