The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The nice weather is finally here... We will meet between 9-10am at the Starbucks in Mt. Airy with a 10:15am Departure. As of this post I have not decided on the stopping point for lunch but as always, it will be good...

Gina and I hope to see you there on Sunday... :shift:

Directions to Starbucks in Mt. Airy:

From RT 270 DC Area:
Get off RT 270 at Exit 16A which is Father Hurley Blvd/RT 27 Mt. Airy exit… At the end of the exit ramp bear RIGHT on Father Hurley Blvd / RT 27 and continue thru Damascus past I-70 then continue to the 2nd light… You will see STARBUCKS on the left… Turn left at either of the 2 lights and continue into shopping center… We are meeting in the parking lot…

From RT 70 Frederick Area:
Get off RT 70 at Exit 68 which is RT 27 Mt. Airy exit… At the light at the end of the exit ramp turn left on RT 27 and continue to the 2nd light… You will see STARBUCKS on the left… Turn left at either of the 2 lights and continue into shopping center… We are meeting in the parking lot…

From RT 70 Baltimore Area:
Get off RT 70 at Exit 68 which is RT 27 Mt. Airy exit… At the light at the end of the exit ramp turn right on RT 27 and continue to the next light… You will see STARBUCKS on the left… Turn left at either of the 2 lights and continue into shopping center… We are meeting in the parking lot…

From other areas: Use your GPS or favorite online mapping program and head to address…

STARBUCKS
Mount Airy Shopping Center
400 Ridgeville Blvd
Mount Airy, MD 21771
301-829-6391

·
Registered
911 Posts
I was hoping you still check in on this site. Haven't heard from you in awhile... glad you're out of hibernation. I plan to be there on Sunday.

Thanks Bull!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I will try and be there too! I want to see your car Ken and play with the shifter :)

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
is this lotus only? lol :p

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'll try to make it. I'm new and looking forward to the first drive.
Guld, welcome! Keep in mind the Bull runs are very "spirited" :shift:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guld, welcome! Keep in mind the Bull runs are very "spirited" :shift:
I have no idea what you're talking about :rolleyes: I don't think I've ever had the S-240 over 65 ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have no idea what you're talking about :rolleyes: I don't think I've ever had the S-240 over 65 ;)
Is that Mach 65?

Either way, driving rain or shine? :confused: It appears that it might be overcast in the afternoon. Will keep an eye on the weather...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, watch the use of that 4 letter word starting with R***... We don't use that word...

It's not supposed to do that until after 4pm and we will be done before then... Clouds never stopped my Lotus, at least not yet :huh:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I'm going to Church of the holy donut first and heading out....hopefully i'll see a lotus or two that hasnt heard about this and will let them know.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
hey guys, sorry about turning around but i got a call with a emergency situation that i had to go take care of :( :wallbang:

ahhh i'm pissed off that i had to turn around....i'm in for the next one 100%.

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
It was a pleasure meeting and dining with fellow enthusiast. If my car could talk, he would probably be demanding its return to garage queen status. All in all, it was a fantastic first drive and one that allowed us to appreciate these wonderful machines in their element.

Thanks again Bull for taking the initiative and making such a wonderful trip possible.

In the meantime, while looking forward to the next reunion, enjoy our pictures (...and bonus video sequence).

Meet, Drive & Dine -- Gallery

:clap:

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Since I couldn't make it out (again) I did my own road-trip just to keep in the spirit of things, Fairbanks to Denali National Park and back... too bad it was in a rented Subaru instead of the Lotus though. I swear, one of these days, I'm actually gonna be able to make it to one of your drives, Bull!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Updated my pics link since it broke

·
Registered
36 Posts
Next drive

Folks,
sorry I missed this one. Car still the shop.
I hope you have another one soon. Esprit's are welcome?

Look like a lot of fun

Mark Franke
87 HCI
Fairfax

·
Registered
184 Posts
Damn!! Missed the 1st CTD run. I hope it's not too long until the next.

- Todd

1 - 20 of 32 Posts