The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the last minute note. Lil Bastard & I are planning a morning blast around Palomar/Mesa Grande/Julian. Anyone else interested? Probably start out early 8-9ish.

Vantage, don't you want to scare your cousins a bit?:eek:

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Sounds fun, but I'm either going karting with a friend or shampooing carpets (hmmm, tough choice.....:p )

Shinoo I haven't forgotten about getting you that info on the wine shops, hopefully today !

Mike

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Okay who's jealous of the local Elisetalkers who are up in Monterey or heading there right now ? I know that I am (Concourso Italiano....drooool droool )

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
OOoooohh... beer, uh, I mean... driiiive....

Put me down as a "maybe." I have a few things I've got planned for that day (including family meeting) so if I can reschedule a few things, I might go...

Bob

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK we're set for 8am.

We'll meet at the Shell gas station in Temecula. It is at the intersection of Hwy 15 & 79S.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I will be there.

Oh wait.

Sorry, I AM FLYING OUT TO PICK UP MY NEW ELISE!!!

:p

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I've noticed a huge increase in Randy's cockiness in the past few weeks. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looks like I'm not running with the group. :( I've got a few things I've got to handle out here in Hollywood. Can someone take & post pics?

Bob

P.S. You guys wouldn't want an obnoxious Mustang in the group anyway! :p

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Count me in... sounds like fu-DOH!!

... need to check in here more often. ;)

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Don't worry Brian, we will plan these more often if you'd like!

·
Registered
9 Posts
San Diego Romp

A drive around sounds like fun! Someone name the time and place after next weekend so I can bring the car!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm game. Let's say lunch at Moondoggies in LJ at 12 that Sunday (I don't have the calendar in front of me and I have to work on Saturday's during the day). Reconfirm as we get a little closer on this thread and see who's in?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Dude! We aint pimp riding here! We need a serious drive. That means AWAY from the city!!! I know, I have a hard time leaving La Jolla too ;)

Lets make it official. Check new post!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts