The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of us have decided to make a breakfast run up to Newcomb's ranch on Sunday morning. The road has been repaved,and its nice and smooth :)

We are going to meet at the 76 station on Nordoff just west of the 405 freeway at 7:30 am.We'll have a nice run up,have breakfast and return before the heat of the day gets too bad.If memory serves,last time it was about a 3 hour round trip including breakfast.

If anyone wants to join us,you're more then welcome :)

Send me a PM ,smoke signal or what ever your preference is and come on out for a fun run. :)

Alan

·
Registered
224 Posts
which way do you all go..
I might be down for that but I live right near the entrance to the 2 so I could just meet you there..

·
Registered
31 Posts
We take Big Tujunga Canyon to Upper Big Tujunga Canyon, then ACH.
Less traffic going up and less CHP. Coming down ACH all the way.

@marc4sgr, we can meet you at Sunland Exit at the 76 Station so you don't have to drive all the way to North Hills.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol. Was posting a reply at the same time Danny was :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Would you guys mind if I join you in my exige? I was planning on heading up there in the morning anyway. I am coming form Hollywood so I could meet you all at the 76 station in Sunland at 8.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree,a Lotus is a Lotus. Please feel free to join us.

Alan

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pm,s asking Mos and Krule to join us sent :)

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Room for another (Exige S)? You're meeting at 18050 Nordhoff St, Northridge at 0730, right? If you need a PM let me know.

San

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No need for a PM. Comejoin the fun

·
Registered
368 Posts
Had a fun drive, it was a pleasure to meet you guys and your cars.
I also feel lucky that I only got a fix-it ticket for no front plate, despite passing the officer at WOT... :no:
anyway, here are some pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was a lot of fun today guys.Good to meet you all,and I'm still full from breakfast:)

Glad the ticket was a cheap fixit .

Alan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts