The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up to maybe start an early evening get together on Sundays? Since Kimball's was so packed on a Thursday maybe this would be a bit less congested way for some of us to get together.

Thoughts on timing? Gathering place?

·
Registered
294 Posts
There's always Kimballs in Jaffrey, NH!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kimball's in Carlisle?
Could do that, while the other Kimball's was packed I passed by that one and it was pretty damn empty.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm game!
I'm in a biz that I have to work on Saturdays...so all the events that happening lately have been Saturday events....I'm totally up for Sunday late PM.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd prefer something in Boston/Cambridge...
Thing is parking that's my only problemo there. Maybe somewhere in Concord? There's quite a few big local lots there that are often very empty during the weekend at night.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Boy, I'm glad I sold my car! :mad:

Maybe I will still stop by someday to see my old Lotus friends if they stop by.

·
Super Moderator
3,130 Posts
Is Cambridge a bit congested? I think Carlisle or Concord would be a better choice.
Yes, it doesn't work well for meets. People come from all over, so if we're just going to meet in a lot, it's better to meet outside of 128/95.

·
Super Moderator
3,130 Posts
We've met in Carlisle before (last time was after dinner in Sudbury with a back road cruise in between), and I'm usually up for that since it's down the street from my house with only one stop sign in between. Gatherings that include driving and a food stop rank higher for me.

Although we haven't met in Kimball's Jaffrey specifically, we've been up that way a number of times for meets in Peterborough (Harlow's) and Rindge (Lilly's). A thing to note is that Kimball-Jaffrey has food and it's a nice drive up 119/124 from 495.

I've been wanting to do more, but have been spending a lot of time at the beach with the family.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Anything around/outside of 95/128 should work.

I'm up on the North Shore in Peabody and would definitely attend (maybe I'll walk since no lotus here).

-G

1 - 14 of 14 Posts