Ok, PPE has caught up with orders and is ready to start pumping out some generation 2 headers for the Lotus community.
This header has a TON of thought and engineering time into it for the specific Lotus application... everything from collector placement, to toe-link clearance, to heat management issues, etc.
In case you missed all the other previous threads... here's the gist of it:
1. Bolt on modification for NA or SC cars (please specify)
2. 4-into-1 long tubed equal-length design engineered specifically to augment the Lotus' powerband
3. ENTIRELY made (from raw material to final product) inside the USA
4. Bolts up to factory brace to avoid cracking
5. "Ball and socket" design allows header to flex with the engine without cracking, damaging fragile bodywork, or catching your rear end on fire
6. Special consideration taken for owners of the Blackwatch Racing supercharger kit. Runner #1 has been designed to allow ample room around the relocated alternator. This also works with the Katana, factory Lotus SC kit, and the new TVS kit coming out
This pricing is the lowest you'll ever see for a custom engineered, US made Lotus header:
Header = $599.00
Decat pipe = $119.00
High-flow cat pipe = $249.00
- Semi-gloss black coating (EXTREMELY recommended) = $280.00 for header combination (header + decat or header + cat pipe)
- Extra oxygen sensor bung for custom tuning = $25.00