The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
I'll be in town for the North Coast Music Fest Friday, if there's a good sized group I'll stay the night and meet in Bolingbrook.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Meet up at same place? Panera across the street by Ikea - at 7:45?

Weather looks sh*tty at this point.

Last one of the year, so I'll be there fo sho.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I'll see you guys at Panera. 30% chance of rain until around noon, so I think we'll be ok.

At least it won't be as hot as it is now. Just got back in - nasty.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Here's a fun video I ran across. I guess I never noticed, but man, a good number of the cars haul ass out of there like complete d-bags. I ain't naming names, but notice the cars that do it? The jerkoff cool guys in the muscle cars (Mustangs, etc) and the suburban fauxthugs in the tuners.

Oh and there's one of Jon pulling out in the McL when we left for the Gumball.

Oh, and for those that didn't show, it was the usual stuff (Carla and the Murci crowd, the 599 GTO, the black Aventador, et al). What was interesting was that one of the Lambo guys bought that black and silver Veyron that was at Gold Coast - needless to say, it was front and center and the belle of the ball.

BTW, does ANYONE own an Evora? Will we ever see one? Anywhere? :)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Here's a fun video I ran across. I guess I never noticed, but man, a good number of the cars haul ass out of there like complete d-bags. I ain't naming names, but notice the cars that do it? The jerkoff cool guys in the muscle cars (Mustangs, etc) and the suburban fauxthugs in the tuners.

Oh and there's one of Jon pulling out in the McL when we left for the Gumball.

Supercar Saturday Montage - YouTube

Oh, and for those that didn't show, it was the usual stuff (Carla and the Murci crowd, the 599 GTO, the black Aventador, et al). What was interesting was that one of the Lambo guys bought that black and silver Veyron that was at Gold Coast - needless to say, it was front and center and the belle of the ball.

BTW, does ANYONE own an Evora? Will we ever see one? Anywhere? :)
Haha... Its about time you posted a cool video. :)
I watched with a discerning eye to see if in fact what you say is true...the part abt the ppl who "haul ass out of there the d-bag guys, the jerkoff guys" or whatever.
I noticed about every car hauls ass out of there. What video were you watching?
And to your comment abt ever seeing an evora, I think there was one right in the vid you posted up. He was hauling ass out of there like a d-bag guy.
You may have been still cleaning yourself off from watching the LFA rev its engine. Take another look.
:)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
You may have been still cleaning yourself off from watching the LFA rev its engine. Take another look.
:)
as overpriced as an LFA is... even i cant hate on the sound it makes

it sings a very nice song (& looks good too, just really overpriced)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts