The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
What a moron. Was hoping it would end with him getting clipped. Can't believe he thinks it's so cool he needs to post that on YouTube

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
After watching this I agree with Heavywt...but then again, I didnt expect any more from this guy, it was Friday night and he was driving around video taping himself follow another car..... zzzzzzz!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
They were both being stupid. Why is the Lotus the lone idiot?

San

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
That turn signal was annoying.

·
Premium Member
2,842 Posts
What a couple of A-holes! Wow, how many opportunities did they have to kill innocent motorists? I thought the Thai court system was pretty heavy handed.
What were these guys thinking? You can't press reset when you kill someone. Crazy stuff.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Wow, great way to endanger 100s of people.

Yes, both drivers are morons.

So, the guy can afford a Gallardo, but not EZ Pass?

Why would the Lotus get in the same lane at all those toll booths, of which Bankok seems to have aplenty??

I assume the right lane is the "slow" lane. I am very wary of passing people on the passenger side when I'm driving a v small car.

Shifting: Sam Posey, among others, recommend backhand for, say, 3rd to 4th, 5th to 6th. Supposedly, less chance of getting wrong gear.

Eg: 4th to 3rd, would not be backhand.

·
Such Administrating
6,894 Posts
I still don't understand why people video tape stuff like this and put it on youtube, especially here in the states. Had a local guy hit like 160 in a vette and put the video on youtube, he got arrested because they saw his face in the rear view mirror. You could easily see what road he was on in the video. Funny thing is, cops planned a sting to get him. He was selling the car, they sent an undercover officer to look at the car and the seller bragged about the video. Fail.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
insane, I was sure he didn't have the bumper clearance on some of those lane changes. It is almost certain the car he was about to sideswipe had to slam on the brakes to avoid impact.

·
Registered
906 Posts
insane, I was sure he didn't have the bumper clearance on some of those lane changes. It is almost certain the car he was about to sideswipe had to slam on the brakes to avoid impact.
Bumper clearance? Ha! Welcome to Bangkok. Granted, most lane changes aren't at anywhere near that speed.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Blade Techno? Really?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
aside from all the dangers discussed, why didn't they guy just give up. He was obviously getting schooled by the Lambo, thing was just way faster.

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
What a couple of A-holes! Wow, how many opportunities did they have to kill innocent motorists? I thought the Thai court system was pretty heavy handed.
What were these guys thinking? You can't press reset when you kill someone. Crazy stuff.

Thai system is like Animal Farm.

All animal are equal, but some are more equal than others.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Very stupid driving!

I've been to Thailand and I'm in China right now (where I spend quite a bit of time). The attitudes towards safety in both places is appalling. People think that road rules are completely optional. I see people running red lights, ignoring lanes, changing lanes without looking and without warning all the time. It's not uncommon to see people driving in the wrong direction either.

Pedestrians too seem to think that they are immortal and wander across roads of walk down the lanes every day (every few minutes when on the roads really). They just don't have the multiple-generations of equating cars with danger that we have in the West.

Here in China drivers are safe though, as they tie red ribbons to their cars that ward off evil spirits!

·
Premium Member
2,842 Posts
Thai system is like Animal Farm.

All animal are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Lol. So you think these two have a special pass from the law? And yes, that Lambo just walks away from the Lotus any chance he had. Dumba$$es!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I love the comment on YouTube lol

And....your an idiot.....

Maybe we should all comment and let him know how dumb he looks

1 - 20 of 67 Posts