superchargers ????

i

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
ya welcomesszzz!!!!!!111!!1oneone!1!

:D :D :D :D :D :shift: :shift: :shift:

rotfl

man, i know its very exciting to find out how to post new threads, but keep cool ;)

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
i dont know anything about a charager, but i hear there are some super chargers in the works.
:)

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
RacyTracy said:
The Google toolbar has a great built-in spell checker. You don't have to copy/paste/highlight or anything. When you're done typing (or anytime you want) just click on the check button. It also has a great pop-up blocker and search field.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
If you use Internet Explorer, IE Spell works great! Go to: http://www.iespell.com/. And it's free for personal use!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
ChrisB said:
The Google toolbar has a great built-in spell checker. You don't have to copy/paste/highlight or anything. When you're done typing (or anytime you want) just click on the check button. It also has a great pop-up blocker and search field.
rotfl

rotfl rotfl

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
nvrm

·
Vendor
3,163 Posts
swisstexelise said:
anyone tell me wat deal or place can install superchragers ?? in CA near lax airport or near riverside or something ?? plzzzz rotfl rotfl also wats a ecu refalsh ????shift: :coolnana:

:thwack: :thwack: :thwack: :thwack: :thwack: :thwack: :thwack:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
ConeFusion said:
Man, at least take the "swiss" part out of your username! You're going to give us a bad name. :wallbang:
In fact, take the 'Elise' part out also......

·
Registered
827 Posts
RacyTracy said:
Come on now! Lets be nice. He's like Jo Jo with a new pet monkey, he's excited!:nanner:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ConeFusion said:
Man, at least take the "swiss" part out of your username! You're going to give us a bad name. :wallbang:[/QUOTE

wtf ??? what did i do ?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RacyTracy said:

wft what did i do ????

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
swisstexelise said:
wft what did i do ????
They're just raggin' on you - nothing personal. Just try to pay a bit more attention to your grammar and spelling. It becomes frustrating to other members when posters repeatedly misspell - kind of like having a face to face conversation when you can't understand every other word. Hang in there!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts