The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Joe at SVAG he claims that contrary to information posted in other threads on this site SVAG has not ordered any customers vehicle. He says that LCU will not let him order yet. I'm starting to
get a little nervous about my "Top 20" position. Have you ordered your car at
SVAG and if so what number are you and did they honor the MSRP.

Thanks for any info you have,
Drifter

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
There are several ppl, Dan, Matt, Tintin and myself that have been contacted by SVAG to get there order info.

BTW if that's the Joe I'm thinking of talked to him a bit when I test drove the Euro demo car. I made sure he wasn't going to be my salesperson, found him to be not very helpful. To give him the benfit of doubt he was new at the time.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Drifter said:
I just got off the phone with Joe at SVAG he claims that contrary to information posted in other threads on this site SVAG has not ordered any customers vehicle. He says that LCU will not let him order yet. I'm starting to

Thanks for any info you have,
Drifter
That's what I've been telling everyone, some just don't want to believe it though. I wouldn't loose too much sleep over this, sounds like SVAG is being up front of the situation.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
There have been several ppl from SVAG that have contacted customer to get there order info. I'd agree with C.C. in terms of what Lotus may do with that, is another matter. ;)

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Drifter said:
Whether or not actual orders have been placed, I don't know. However, SVAG HAS contacted at least the top ten or so deposit holders to ask them to choose the configuration they'd like to order. The salesman's words to me were, "It's time to order your new Lotus." The implication was that an order had to be submitted very soon, but I don't know if that was actually done. It's possible that Lotus gave some dealers that indication, but actually has not announced when orders will be accepted...thus, some dealers may be trying to get their first batch of orders all ready to submit as soon as Lotus gives the OK.

Oh, and I was told that SVAG is indeed still charging MSRP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts