The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of anyone in central or southern Indiana that has an Evora? I would like to see one before i take the plunge to buy one.

Also, the dealer that is going to dealer trade for an Evora tells me shipping costs will be around $1500 to $2000. Does this seem fair?

Mike

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Your best bet is just to make a Saturday of it and drive up to FVMC. See Todd, drive the car, have a nice lunch, drive home. Easy.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Does anybody know of anyone in central or southern Indiana that has an Evora? I would like to see one before i take the plunge to buy one.

Also, the dealer that is going to dealer trade for an Evora tells me shipping costs will be around $1500 to $2000. Does this seem fair?
I'm in Indianapolis, and I'm not the only local Evora owner.

The easiest way to meet would be at Cars and Coffee, which meets every Saturday morning on the north side of Indianapolis.

Tony

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've got one too and am in Central Indiana (Indianapolis & Fishers). Tony is right, there are usually a few at Cars & Coffee Saturday mornings from 10-noon at McAlister's Deli on the North side of Indianapolis at Meridian and 465 (south of 465 on Meridian just south of 96th street).

Craig

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts

Mike
I'm from southern Illinois and was quoted roughly $1500 for shipment from california.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts