The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Less is Better
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using Zaino on my cars for seven years. The results from a coat of Z2 are great looking and the Z-PC swirl remover really does a great job. The Z2 goes a long way because you don't use much but I have had some uneven color at times from the product.

I am running low on Z2 and wanted to clay bar the Elise today so I decided to run out and see what I could find on the shelf. I'm always impressed with 3M products so I decided to give the synthetic protectant a try. It's a very easy product to apply and the process is fast since you aren't supposed to wait for it to dry. Wipe on with an applicator and wipe off with a microfiber towel and it's done.

I was very happy with the results. The paint looks deep and clear as it did with Zaino. The car looks great and I don't have to wait for the product to come in the mail or pay $10 shipping. I've got a new favorite.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I suppose I believe the Zaino hype, but man oh man, it's like trying to pick options on a Porsche.

Use #17, then #24, then #3.14, then #87,981. Too many products to have to use.

My favorite wax/polish? The stuff my detail shop uses while I am watching football.

·
Less is Better
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suppose I believe the Zaino hype, but man oh man, it's like trying to pick options on a Porsche.

Use #17, then #24, then #3.14, then #87,981. Too many products to have to use.

My favorite wax/polish? The stuff my detail shop uses while I am watching football.
Zaino? It's simple, Z5 is a polish, Z2 is a sealant. Not much to it. There are specialy products for other special jobs.

And the best Porsches have as few options as possible.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Been using Zaino for 5 years. After recommending it to my friend that's a professional detailer, he uses nothing else. No complaints here.

San

1 - 5 of 5 Posts