The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
LOL all the mortified white people when TI and Twizzlestick start rapping....

The GTE is a stunner though. Sometimes I wish I had gotten an Evora.

So what's that magazine "LOTUS"? Anyone have a copy?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I will say this.

The car does look very very cool. That paint is awesome.

The event? Until TI came got up, it looked like one of those society page events. Everyone in the video - the clothes, the eyewear, the vibe - looked insanely hip and soooo New York. To me, it looked more like a Fashion Week crowd versus a hip hop crowd. Hip, not hip hop. More of that 'Hip Hop Mogul' vibe versus the 'Hip Hop Thug' vibe.

So, I really can't criticize the car or the event per se, but I'm just gonna say, it feels 'off'. Something about it just doesn't jive.

Funny thing is that all that cool mojo with ultra-hip people and Lotus-love everywhere - and it probably didn't sell one car! :)

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
it's over $30 an issue....

At least the car as a Swizz sticker on its rump....
And selling clothes, that even by high fashion standards, are ridiculously overpriced.

Those 'car lifestyle' magazines are so silly. I used to get the BMW for free when I had my X5 - it just showed up in the mail.

150 pages of nothing. Some random article about some random hybrid engine. A few 'driving and M5 through the alps' pictures and a bunch of pictures of models sporting BMW flair. It was all fluff.

But again, it used to just show up at my house. For free.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I want that front and rear bumper dammit!!! In non-carbon for though since I don't want to pay carbon price.

·
MY11 Evora S
940 Posts
It probably isn't paint. I'm sure it is just a high quality wrap on a demo car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts