The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
My Elise is here, south FL, however I decided I don’t want it for practicality reasons, my first test drive was a few weeks ago and my z4 seemed like a Cadillac in comparison. I knew right away it could only be a weekend car for me, and I don’t have an extra 50k laying around for a toy. If you want it I’ll have to buy it and resale it to you immediately. Car is fully loaded with every option touring, sport, hardtop, and star shield. It’s saffron yellow, with black leather interior. This is of course a MSRP car. However there may be double taxation unless there are ways around it (anyway around it is fine by me ) and of course a negotiable fee. PM immediately if interested otherwise I’m getting my deposit back first thing tomm morning. Thanks!

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
NMRJock said:
Isn't this exactly what you're looking for Transio?
I actually changed my mind since seeing it in person. I got to put my truck next to it and it's not an exact match. CLOSE as hell, but not exact. Now I'm thinking about CO or KG.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Guys,
The car is still available, but probably not for long because I need to let the dealer know really soon if I am buying the car or not. Kyle I don’t have your number let me know if you are still interested. Apparently there is a way against double taxation, I will have to double check tomm to be sure. And about selling the top, I already promised another member on the board that I’ll give it to him if the buyer doesn’t want it...sorry guys.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
ramy

left you a message earlier today. i have decided against the yellow. i am going to hold out for the color i originally selected. as things are going it may be mine by firday. i appreciate the shot at it. good luck, guys

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
thanks guys for looking spotting this and mentioning it.

Thing is...my car is ready for pickup at LOA....I was supposed to pick it up today but work got in the way.

I'd be HAPPY to purchase the hardtop off this persons car if they sell it to someone who doesnt want it. :clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts