The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw my first Elise "in natural surroundings" (i.e., not at a dealer or a show etc.) ! BTW - is there a better term for this?

It was this morning (wednesday) as I was driving to work in Tustin - the SY Elise was turning onto Redhill from Irvine Blvd. I think it may have been a fellow Elisetalker, Ivor. Was that you Ivor ?:D The car looked great !

Cheers, Mike

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
mikester said:
I just saw my first Elise "in natural surroundings" (i.e., not at a dealer or a show etc.) ! BTW - is there a better term for this?
I think that would be in the wild:)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
mikester said:
I think it may have been a fellow Elisetalker, Ivor. Was that you Ivor ?:D The car looked great !

Cheers, Mike
Yes, it may have been Ivor, I know he lives near there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I met the owner at Newport European on Monday. I was getting Starshield applied, and he popped in to chat.

A very pleasant gentleman, and a confessed lurker.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
It's funny, I haven't seen it yet, but my wife has seen it twice in Irvine. Once in the parking lot at the Elephant Bar on Culver near the 5 fwy.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
first sighting!

I just spotted my first one in the wild. :cool: Racing Green, in St. Louis, standing at a light on the intersection of Hanley and Manchester. Kind of an unlikelely coincidence, considering that only about 7 have been sold by the local dealer, and some probably went to different states.

In case the driver is reading here: I hope it didn't freak you out to see a Subaru driver wave at you! :wave:

Just from the quick look, I don't think that Racing Green will be one of my favorite colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts