The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone here is going... maybe an informal meet? I have not seen Randy Noble, maybe it's time... :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes I will be there. We had a great time last year. I have the 2005 Nightfall Blue Elise. I look forward to seeing you there.
Chris

·
Registered
340 Posts
We are thinking about going. Actually I am dropping off my Elise tomorrow for some last-minute fixes before the warranty times out next month. Hopefully it will be ready before Saturday.

How is the parking for this event? I assume that the back lot / service area is open?

·
Registered
78 Posts
This event is a blast, awesome food, exotics, ridiculously hot trophy wife's pumped full of silicon.

Parking is alright depending what time you get there, last yr I got there a couple hrs after it started and parked right by the service center entrance. Honestly it depends on the car you drive there, the more exotic the better parking you'll get :cool:

I'll be there with my '07. It's got a huge Gumball 3000 sticker on the windshield, you can't miss it. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'll be there, with my 18 month old gearhead in tow. Looking forward to meeting some folks from here.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Frips_Girl, are you going to sell your CF license plate frame there? There will be tons of trophy wives, how do I recognize you from those trophies? lol... :D

j/k

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just got an email from one my boy who works for Symbolic, looks like they're gonna have the McLaren F1, Lambo Reventon, and the newest edition of the Veyron.

Supposedly there's gonna be models there too...now if we can get them to pose with our cars...

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HA HA!
I'm only bringing frames for those who request them. You interested in a LotusSport? :p
I guess I'll have to find a girl carrying license plate around... lol.. i'll see you guys and girls there on Sat. How about meeting in front the service area office door at noon for everybody so we know each other?

·
Registered
391 Posts
I guess I'll have to find a girl carrying license plate around... lol.. i'll see you guys and girls there on Sat. How about meeting in front the service area office door at noon for everybody so we know each other?
I'll be free of carbon fiber tomorrow... but if you want one, let me know and I'll bring 'em for ya. Group buy ends soon as I'm running out of stock!!! WOO HOO!

I'm not sure what time I'm arriving yet... I'll confirm soon. I'll wear a LotusTalk.com name tag rotfl

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm planning on cruising down ~11 so noon sounds good.

I like the name tag idea, or all of us could just walk around doing this...:coolnana:

Regardless of what anyone says, the L stands for Lotus :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
saw this on fchat...

"Anyone interested in coming to join us this Saturday might think about coming early. I understand we have nearly 500 RSVPs at this time. All are welcome and no invitation is needed. It does seem to becoming a rather popular event!"

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
saw this on fchat...

"Anyone interested in coming to join us this Saturday might think about coming early. I understand we have nearly 500 RSVPs at this time. All are welcome and no invitation is needed. It does seem to becoming a rather popular event!"
This is true. I attended couple years ago, and as always, I am not the type of person who come to party early, so I came by a bit after and yeah, I had to park my car across the street in the business area parking lot.

So for those of you who like to show their car, come early. Me, I just like to look around so I don't really care where I park my car as long as it's safe!!

See you all there at noon in front of service center office door!!! :clap:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts