The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Lotus community!

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer some exciting Synaptic 3 news! Along with our expanded facility (more to come on this later) we have increased our staff size and expertise as well.

Please join us in giving Charlie Vlachos a warm welcome the northeast Lotus community. Charlie will be heading up our sales department here at Synaptic 3 Engineering. We're exited to have Charlie, an accomplished sales engineer who's worked for a who's who list of technical companies in the northeast as both a design and sales engineer.

Charlie is a long time DSM/Mitsubishi enthusiast and is also well versed in Subaru, Porsche and Toyota performance.

Dana Salb, President of Synaptic 3 Engineering notes, “this is a perfect time for someone with Charlie's abilities to join the team here at Synaptic 3. With our growing Internet parts sales and increased vendor awareness, adding a sales person to our team is the next logical step. Charlie 's job is to make sure our customers receive the highest level of service and that they get the right products for their unique and individual performance needs, whether that be a race, street, or show vehicle.”

In the coming weeks and months you'll be seeing posts from Charlie online with our shop announcements, news, and parts specials. Feel free to contact Charlie via email at [email protected] with any questions or just drop him a note to introduce yourself.

Welcome to the Synaptic 3 team Charlie!

Ron Salb
Technical Director / Owner
Synaptic 3 Engineering
16 Deer Run Rd.
Candia, NH 03034
p: 603-244-4631
f: 603-244-4632
e: [email protected]
Synaptic 3 Main Page

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks Ron

Hello All
I’d like to introduce myself.
I’m Charlie Vlachos and I will be heading up the Sales department here at Synaptic 3 Engineering. If you are not familiar with the products we carry, our lines include…
COBALT RACING BRAKES
SECTOR 111 (Lotus)
AMS PERFORMANCE
BRAILLE AUTO DEVELOPMENT (Batteries)
RACETECH (Seats)
DBA USA (Rotors)
ENDURA TECH (Coil Overs)
MAD DAD (Exhausts)
TEIN
PLX DEVICES(Guages and Wideband O2)
SCHROTH(Harnesses)
I will be posting some of our specials in the coming weeks, and months, as well as exciting Synaptic 3 news.
Feel free to contact me at any time at [email protected]

Thanks
Charlie V

Synaptic 3 Engineering
16 Deer Run Rd.
Candia NH, 03034
p: 603-244-4631
f: 603-244-4632
e: [email protected]
Synaptic3 Main Page

1 - 5 of 5 Posts