The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Lotus Talk,

My name is Eric Recher and I wanted to introduce myself as a new member of the Synaptic 3 Engineering Team. I have been a member of Lotus Talk for quite some time now and am very passionate about motorsports and all things fast, including Lotus cars! It is my goal here at Synaptic 3 to become your go-to guy for all of your performance modification needs.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about just a few of the many parts we offer including DBA Rotors, Cobalt Friction brake pads, Motul fluids, Schroth safety harnesses, Braille batteries, and Hans neck restraint devices. Additionally, we offer the full line of Sector 111 parts including the Katana supercharger kit for which we are an authorized installer.
I would love the opportunity to talk with anyone personally about our products and answer any questions you may have. I can put together a superb brake package for you that will transform your car like you couldn't imagine. The combination of DBA Rotors, Cobalt pads, Stainless Coated lines and Motul fluid are essential for anyone looking for more performance from their braking system.

As a prior Synaptic 3 customer, I have already experienced the difference that Colbalt Friction brake pads offer over the other pads on the market. This is true race pad technology at the highest level. I can now relay my experience along with my new found understanding of the elusive materials and processes to you, so that you are fully educated in the latest technologies available to you as an enthusiast. Thanks for listening and I look forward to helping you get the most out of your car!

-Eric
[email protected]
Synaptic3 Main Page

PM or email me for questions about parts or anything else, I want to help you out! Be sure to check out our newly updated web store too

1 - 1 of 1 Posts