The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, I am going back to FVMC!! It was a tough decision, but I met with the new owners, and after a couple of discussions we came to a great deal for both of us and I will be back taking care of you folks at the dealer as of July 23rd.

It is killing me a bit to leave Team Stradale, but lets be honest, race tracks are for single guys with no kids. I have learned so much in my short time there, and cant wait to continue to support the Lotus community with a new view on things and great new owners in place at Fox Valley/Lamborghini Chicago.

Come by and see me. Wheather you need work or not, I want to see you and your car, and enjoy your company.

I look forward to supporting the communtiy in full capacity once again!!!
save the date!! July 23rd!!

T.J. Waszak

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Holy sh*t. That's good news for me. As much as I loved the 4 hour commute from St Charles to Joliet, I much prefer FVMC for the convenience of the area and all the new eye candy.

Glad to hear! You and Billy getting the band back together? Get Johnny back and you can do the power trio tour!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, thanks Jeff. I liked it when you couldn't just pop in............oh well lol.
no johnny, just me, Billy, and Justin jammin the air guitars....

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Congrats T.J.!

You said: "...but lets be honest, race tracks are for single guys with no kids..." Well I can tell you that SO ARE GROUP BUYS! I worked all weekend to get as many orders shipped as possible before the holiday... tonight Hana was here with me in the 100 degree heat while her mom watched our 14 month old. (And *still* I'm getting heat for not getting parts out fast enough.) But I digress... ;)

You are smart to put your family first!

·
He's on fire!
3,089 Posts
Wherever you are is where my car is going. Congrats

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the support guys.

Guppy, I do believe Suba is still with the company. he was there when I stopped in for parts about a week ago.

T.J.

·
Super Moderator
6,817 Posts
Awesome - welcome back T.J.!

This seems like an incredibly smart move on the new owner's part. Shows that they've done their homework. Encouraging news, for sure.

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
Hey TJ
Congrats.
Who are the new owners?
Ill throw some work at ya pretty soon.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
their names are Sultan and Mutie, I am not even going try to spell their last names. Great guys, young, energetic, and they want to succeed and have a vision to make it happen. They own Glabal Luxury Imports, an internet based sales group. they keep a ton of stock, the Lamborghini chicago showrooms are stocked full with everything from Lambo, Lotus, Rolls, Bentley, Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati.....you get the point. They have a ton of clean/good inventory.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Joe is still there, talked to him last night when I picked up my car. joe's a great guy. Talked well of the new owners too.
Joe is a great guy and I had a fairly pleasant buying experience with him when I bought my Elise.

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
I'd say the new FVMC owners got their priorities straight. Congratulations!

As cool as the Stradale experience is, the drive to FVMC is much easier for me, and I expect the same for you T.J. Does this mean your house is off the market?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts