The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let all of my customers know that from Saturday March 21st until Sunday March 29th I will be on Vacation:up:. If you need anything before i go please let me know.

Hope everyone is making it through this long winter well, and i look forward to seeing you all soon.

Thanks,
T.J.
FVMC

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Had to look that one up ! :crazyeyes

va⋅ca⋅tion   /veɪˈkeɪʃən, və-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [vey-key-shuhn, vuh-] Show IPA
–noun 1. a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday: Schoolchildren are on vacation now.
2. a part of the year, regularly set aside, when normal activities of law courts, legislatures, etc., are suspended.
3. freedom or release from duty, business, or activity.
4. an act or instance of vacating.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me too. it is the first one i have had in a longgggg time!! Wife and kids insist, so who am i to say no. :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Just make sure you come back!
Enjoy the down time.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Well deserved!

I won't make any bad automotive puns like it's good to recharge your batteries every now and then. :)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Bangcock again...?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let all of my customers know that from Saturday March 21st until Sunday March 29th I will be on Vacation:up:. If you need anything before i go please let me know.

Hope everyone is making it through this long winter well, and i look forward to seeing you all soon.

Thanks,
T.J.
FVMC
You deserve a break TJ! :) Enjoy! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts