The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
THANKS Mr. Dangerous! I just received that and put in on. A member of our turboesprit yahoo group (Vic C.) is making a batch of them, real CF!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Try to contact Elan or Vic C. on the turboesprit yahoo group. I believe he is making a brand new batch for sale. I must say I believe it is a beautiful additon to the esprit! i THINK the cost is in the $300. range, plus shipping, but i can't be sure.

·
Registered
204 Posts
...but if you're at all picky about you car get the OEM piece from JAE. It's not reversible like the PBC piece, but it fits a million times better and looks factory.

·
Registered
204 Posts
The four lights are the same price no matter where you go, the panel is what differs. I don't remember what LPBC charges (I'll look it up) but the Lotus piece from JAE is just south of $1K.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ok, in 2004 I paid $1295 + $65 shipping for the entire kit from LPBC.

It was the biggest waste of money so far. The body shop had to put in a bunch of hours to get it to where it is, and that's from from clean.

I hate looking at it, which is why I'm finally doing it right. Should be ready in a 6 weeks or so.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for showing that. I had really been considering that kit... the lines are pretty off. It sounds like the OEM kit is the same price or a little less? There is no comparison. Please keep us updated with the new stuff, I would be interested in knowing what it takes for the conversion.

Thanks!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well.... the prices I quoted you don't include the same things. The JAE price is just for the panel, not the lights.

You're very welcome.

21 - 40 of 134 Posts