The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 60 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks. Wed Sport TC-005 17x8 and 18x10 which I powder coated black. I'm running 108 to 114.3mm adapters.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks. Wed Sport TC-005 17x8 and 18x10 which I powder coated black. I'm running 108 to 114.3mm adapters.
Been wanting some wheels pretty bad. My PO gave me adapters with my car, but they are still kind of an odd size 5 x 140 I think. I have been looking at buying Novas, but maybe using the adapters are a better choice.

·
Registered
129 Posts
They one you showed goes on a motor bike!

The pair of tail lights are manufactured by SPYDER, a name brand for auto lightings. It is a LED tail light!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Gee whiz! What's with all the hostility? Just wanted to know if anyone used Spyder Lights!

I don't think they are any more "cheesey" than those little dome lights on the rear!

·
Registered
204 Posts
No hostility, just an opinion. As a general rule, I think if the guys that work at Pep Boys are doing it to their cars you shouldn't do it to your exotic.

·
Registered
182 Posts
No hostility, just an opinion. As a general rule, I think if the guys that work at Pep Boys are doing it to their cars you shouldn't do it to your exotic.

Dear God, that guy on the photo probably found a couple of "chrome trim" rolls and decided to get high before working on his car.

41 - 60 of 134 Posts