The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
@Krazykevin, I belive I may have passed you on the gap before... unless there is another elise in your color with the '10/'11 Exige front clam...

anyway, great drive today with Stephen, met up with @Carlotus for a mini-meet and photo shoots... here is the route we drove and some pics...
View attachment 1265276 View attachment 1265277
[/QUO
@Krazykevin, I belive I may have passed you on the gap before... unless there is another elise in your color with the '10/'11 Exige front clam...

anyway, great drive today with Stephen, met up with @Carlotus for a mini-meet and photo shoots... here is the route we drove and some pics...
View attachment 1265276 View attachment 1265277
It was nice meeting you Stephen. Love the 400 especially the color scheme ;)
Enjoy the rest of your trip, see ya soon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It was nice meeting you Stephen. Love the 400 especially the color scheme ;)
Enjoy the rest of your trip, see ya soon
Right back at ya! Hope to be back in this neck of the woods soon!!
Hit Graceland after I left you guys. Spreading the lotus love!!

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Wish I’d been free to meet up with you guys Wednesday. Glad you had good weather.

Reactions: lt1_fd3s

·
Registered
‘20 Evora GT ‘19 Porsche GT3RS ‘18 Alfa Romeo StelQV ’17 Aston Martin V12VS dogleg ‘10 Ferrari 458
26 Posts
did this last october in an AM V12VS dogleg I picked up in Atlanta....bucket list trip for sure!

I would love to get back there in the Evora GT sometime (did Cherohala highway, Moonshiner, Blood Mountain to Wolf's Pen in Ga. and the Back of the Dragon in Va. as well as the TOTD)

·
Registered
43 Posts
tease... details please... not many new stories being created with everything closed.
Yup - the old stories are best...

Every time I start with, “Now, you have to remember this was before AIDS...” - all the listeners under age 60 lean in so they don’t miss anything! :)

Kevin

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,529 Posts
Just throwing it out there, I am always up to meet Car folk and especially LT community. 129 is in my perceived fiefdom and would love to entertain, have lunch, meet up there, plan a drive whatever! It's especially more fun during a week day...

Knoxville is 30 minutes away. The roads here are an embarrassment of riches. but not as tension filled as Hamilton Road in San Jose...

Just finished a maintenance blitz and putting some new tires on next week

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I don’t wanna derail the thread.
Long story short I allegedly threatened to murder a hotel employee over a valet mishap. At about 4:00am with a newfound Female companion ( a balet dancer I picked up at a club) by my side, hotel security and ACPD decided it was best trespass and evict me for the little spat earlier that day. The girl followed me around ac until I found a new hotel room so we could.. finish.
Turns out My friends had spent the two days prior drugging me with some sort of otc “male enhancement” pills
They bought at a gas stataion in NC

the girl stayed in touch for quite some time after onleft

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Was a crazy night. The valet issue was a disaster on their part. I remember standing in line to check in and hearing someone screaming about burning down their house, so I start looking and it was you. Night did not go well for me either. First they couldn't find my booking and after arguing with them got a room at about 10 pm. I go up to the room and there was a bag of drugs on the bed and a pair of dirty panties. I had had enough and said F this and went out to my car and just drove home from Atlantic city to Boston which was over 5 hours a way. Made for a long day of driving since we started off that morning in Williamsburg VA. Still think the Cabot Trail Trip was better, that night in Quebec when they opened up the bar in the Hotel for us at like 3 in the morning to keep us out of the lobby was a blast. Still remember the cute bartender that had a pussy cat in a box that Steven L was trying to buy
Video of it,

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I forgot You drove straight back. What a Disaster. Agreed that Cabot trail was a better trip all around. I’d like to do that again.. sucks you can’t come though.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I wanna party with you dudes! :)

Kevin
Redsled is my hero.
Back to the TOTD.. road beat me twice. Once it was aided by way too many sazeracs the night before. Second time was just my newfound issue of tracks/carting/roads like the totd making me nauseous.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
View attachment 1265204 If you haven’t already, make this part of your list. Slayed the dragon and it was Fantastic!!! The Evora exceeded my expectations. I’m driving from houston and back. Plan to put about 4K miles on the beast. 2k down so far and it’s been an absolute joy. The car has been flawless.
That was a Harley guy checking out the lotus just Fyi...
On this trip I’ve discovered that a lot of people assume lotus folded years ago. Glad to be a representative of the brand!!! Had a guy follow me for a few miles until I stopped for gas just to get a picture of his kids with the car. Unbelievable. So much fun!!!
I think Killboy had you as one of the featured photos this week on his facebook page!

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I forgot You drove straight back. What a Disaster. Agreed that Cabot trail was a better trip all around. I’d like to do that again.. sucks you can’t come though.
Yea but I don't see Canada letting me in. Maybe someone could drive my car and I hide in someones trunk?

·
Registered
22 Posts
21 - 39 of 39 Posts