The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call in sick. This is more important.

At least 3 Elises will be driving the Tail of the Dragon on Monday afternoon. Feel free to come join us. In any car.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Do you have a rough ETA on arrival at the Dragon, yet? I'm assuming around noon-ish?

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Thanks for the randytrippin.jpg! Man, I just woke up and Im LMAO! From what I gathered, we will be hitting the dragon around 5-6pm.
Dan

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could be a little earlier.

The tentative plan is to leave Lotus USA at 2:00pm. If possible, I am going to try for a little earlier, but that may not work.

I do want to get a ways on my trip on Monday. :)

My cell phone number is listed on the http://www.eliseroadtrip.com site

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Around 10:00am. maybe a little before.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll leave Crossville after lunch. That should put me on the dragon at 3. Looks like I'll have some time to kill before you guys show up. Whatever will I do??? :p

Y'all keep your eyes out for a blue s2000 with worn out 'screaming banshee' front tires! :wave:

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,643 Posts
Randy Chase said:

The tentative plan is to leave Lotus USA at 2:00pm. If possible, I am going to try for a little earlier, but that may not work.

Randy,
I'll see you at LCU around 1:30 PM and drive up to The Dragon with you.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,643 Posts
Randy Chase said:

Randy,
I'll see you at LCU around 1:30 PM and drive up to The Dragon with you.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
highlander

if i don't make the drive all the way to LCUSA i should be at the dragon around 2 or 2:30. nor sure what i'll do either :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
A few of us Dragon enthusiasts are making the trek this March 17-20. Would love to see some Elise join in the driving.

Al

·
Registered
97 Posts
New to all this.

Randy Chase said:
Call in sick. This is more important.

At least 3 Elises will be driving the Tail of the Dragon on Monday afternoon. Feel free to come join us. In any car.

Where is the "Tail of the Dragon"?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I've been dying to get up there on my Buell. I'll guess I'll be dying to get up there with the Elise this summer too! I used to have video from the net of a bunch of guys rolling pocket bikes through it- and getting pulled over. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Oh I see where it is))) We have a cabin close to Blairesville GA... not too far. Too bad its down 4 miles of gravel road! We need to have a weekend trip up to the tail, Id love to bring my Elise!! Only 220 miles on it!! Cant wait to break it in.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Doc said:
Oh I see where it is))) We have a cabin close to Blairesville GA... not too far. Too bad its down 4 miles of gravel road! We need to have a weekend trip up to the tail, Id love to bring my Elise!! Only 220 miles on it!! Cant wait to break it in.
wow, you're dan's neighbor

1 - 17 of 17 Posts