The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the Elise about a week ago. I had left a $1500 deposit on it about a year ago. Since then I have bought a Viper. Even though the Elise is great I am not ready to grt rid of the Viper yet. I can't afford both, so I need to get rid of the Lotus.

All I want for it is the payoff. Currently this is $46,650. The car is Saffron Yellow, with hardtop, touring package, and starshield. Car has 195 miles on it. The car's current list is $45,500.

If you consider that you will save alot of the fees involved with buying from a dealer, and the tax savings ( I can write up a bill of sale for a much lower price) the car should end up costing the buyer the same as if the buy straight from a dealer. For those of you still a year away, consider there might be another price increase as the dollor continues to drop, you might end up saving money, and you get the car now!

This is a great deal for anyone looking for one. I know I could get more for it if i tried, but at this point the car is costing me about $33 a day insurance and loan payments on a car that is just sitting in my garage and I just want to get this over with.

If anyones interested, send me an email.

Bill

·
Registered
816 Posts
Thought I'd posted here... Hmmm. Have a friend in Florida who now wants one; saw pics of mine. Where are you? I know you're in a warm state; palm trees...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Miami. I use my cars for going to clubs and thing like that. Don't need LSS for that.

Just got an offer to buy my hardtop. If anyone wants it without the hardtop I can drop the price by $1400.

Bill

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
bill930p said:
I'm in Miami. I use my cars for going to clubs and thing like that. Don't need LSS for that.

Just got an offer to buy my hardtop. If anyone wants it without the hardtop I can drop the price by $1400.

Bill
Looks like OFL might have found a HT. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bill B said:
Bill are you a member of the VCA? If so hope to see you at the Billies swamp saffari this sun. And the holiday party on the 18th.
I am not a member of the VCA yet, I am on the forum alot, my user id is 2002GTS. Is this event open to non-members? What are the details.

Bill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.