The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, I've been talked into a home by the folks over the weekend, and am up for letting somebody take my spot at Smith Lotus in San Luis Obispo. I'm #42, but that means it's the next allocation. In fact I was right on the border for this past one, and they asked if I wanted to finalize my order. I declined, so it's the next batch, say ordering in December. The deposit is only $1000, and I bought an Elise Car Cover early, so say for $1100 you can have my spot and the car cover, what a deal;) (Yes, I might sell seperately, but only after my spot is taken.) Car cover is two color custom, green/yellow from Shinoo's shop.

Let me know if interested. Feel free to pass onto Elise friends if they can be convinced to get a car early too.

Barry Berman
[email protected]
310-428-6249

Barry

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I figure why do that (bidding war). I'm an enthusiast just like everybody else. I got a couple calls from people asking if the deposit is transferrable, and I've no idea, so I'm calling the dealer tomorrow. I'll post their response here, along with calling the people back that called me. If anybody else is interested, please call or send me an e-mail. If you get my machine, please leave a message.

Barry Berman
[email protected]
310-428-6249

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I talked with the dealer today, and he is bumping their list up one rather than having someone take my place.

As a consolation, I'm ordering a shop manual. I'll use the picts in it to make a stereo 3d elise on my off hours.

Anybody want the car cover, on the other hand....;)

Barry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.