The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come this time Friday afternoon I will be the proud owner of a storm titanium elise with black touring package, hard top, sport package, and star shield

i will take delivery at manhattan motors and do my own journey of pleasure and discovery. not sure where i will stop friday night but i will be meeting a group of spyder people at the tail of the dragon on saturday.

i am starting to get excited. just bought one way ticket to heaven on earth. state farm insurance will hit me for about $1053/yr

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Excellent!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Peachy, and thanks for the insurance update. I'm still searching.

·
Registered
169 Posts
geico=$1100/yr

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
little squalid town called fayetteville. ask randy- the place is like pulling teeth! i work in huntsville, ALthough. actually i should not com,plain too much about fayetteville. it is a pretty area with nice rolling hills as the elk river traverses the area. it is due north of huntsville- about 25 miles and south of nashville- about 70 miles

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
kyle ; congratulations!!! did you know that classic lotus , which i pm'ed you about, is owned by Manhatten Motors? anyway...enjoy your new toy
Greg:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got a bit of a better deal at manhattan than seemed to be forthcoming at classic

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I thought they seemed pretty firm on the price,did you get closer to MSRP? anyway , great car enjoy it to the max,BTW when you come to pick it up bring a jacket , it's getting cool here in the north east:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have been debating asking them to ship the hard top so i could do a bit of top-off driving. i see the forecast for friday is sunny and in the 60s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts