The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have Lotus Esprit turbo left.

The 84-87 is stock turbo, new cartridge - new shaft - new turbine & compressor blades - new bearing and new seals. Balanced to stage 3 (90,000 rpm)
Yours for $495. + shipping. Parts are genuine Garrett no f000king chinese :mad: fake fraud parts.
No warranty 'cause I will be moving the business somewhere else (Florida maybe).

Below is for 88 Esprit turbo - someone from Europe asked me to build a powerful hybrid compressor for his project but the guy has no money and did not pick it up. The compressor is a hybrid Garrett T04e .50 a/r compressor. Put as much power you want.
It can handle 500 hp. This is new and also no f000king chinese :mad: fraud fake parts. No warranty -- $550. + shipping.

I have twinturbo V8 but only use for GT1 racing. Again, someone in Europe asked me build a turbo that can handle 600hp - but he did not pick it up. No picture.....
If you are looking for turbo other than Lotus that are made in USA,
email me and I will dig.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,083 Posts
That '88 turbo is SOOO tempting.:p:evil:

Will the wastegate shown bolt right on to the '88 manifold?

What is the opening pressure?

I bet MRDANGERUS will buy it...:bow:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any internal wastegate will bolt on and will still fit.
I think someone is already eyeballing to buy it.
This turbo used to be special order cost is $780. but he did not pick it up.
My lost.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Can you post pics of your V8 GT1 engine?

JG
I found it, this turbo has a compressor of air research (Garret division) with T04 .60 a/r. Bear (or bare) in mind that the stock compressor only has T25 .48/ a.r. This is Significantly big. This was special ordered (custom turbo) by a lotus racer from Europe and did not pick it up:mad:. This was his specification not mine. I just made it for his spec. The original price was
over $3,000. for twin. I will probably chop the price considerably. They are twin turbo for V8 (only 1 turbo showing in the pic)

Oh! I have millions of other turbo to sell: from heavy equipment - ship - barge - locomotive - marine application or if you are making some drone......Let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts