The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Event posted on calendar. Use event reminder to send you a notice monthly at a time prior to the event you specify.

Tampa Lotus owners gather at Tijuana Flats at 6:00PM
This event occurs on the Third Thursday of every month.

General meet and greet event.

Tijuana Flats
10019 N. Dale Mabry
Tampa, FL 33618
Ph# 813-849-6900

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I will likely be there. I have a meeting beforehand, but I don't know when that will be over. Will there be designated BMW parking? :D

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I think I'd rather show up at a MINI meet with a Lotus than at a Lotus meet with a BMW. But that's just me. :p

Hey, at least my license plate has 111R on it. :) That and I'm running in the neighborhood of about 360hp or so.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I didn't show up - forgot and was trapped at work anyhow. :( Are we trying for next Thursday, the 22nd?

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I didn't show up - forgot and was trapped at work anyhow. :( Are we trying for next Thursday, the 22nd?
Got me on that one. Calendar said the 15th and Lance's posting one week away. Is it 'cause I've got a BMW now? :D I might still be up for it - or are you guys going to the one in Westchase and not telling me? ;)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Is it 'cause I've got a BMW now? :D
No, we have a list of other reasons to conspire against you. :D j/k rotfl

We should be able to make it on Thursday if other folks are game. Just need to know so I can take the correct car to work that day.

·
Registered
682 Posts
So do you want to get together this Thursday or what?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts