The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in meeting for lunch one Sat in August @ Green Iguana on Anderson Road (right off the Veterans) for some BS and to check out everyone else's ride (weather permitting, of course)

·
Registered
527 Posts
I may be able to make it. I will watch this post to see what day you decide on.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
You guys all ready for the LOG?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which date is most convenient for everyone? Aug 11,18, or 25. I'm available all three.

If we make it around noon, that should give everyone time to get back home before the afternoon rain. Or would you prefer earlier?

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
I may be in if my car is out of the shop by then. It's going in next week to get some work done.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'd be up for that. Most weekend days I'm available next month.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How does Sat Aug 18, 12 noon @ Anderson Rd Green Iguana sound to everyone (weather permitting, of course)? I'll stop by there and ask if they will reserve some parking spaces, it would help if I have some kind of idea how many will be showing up.

Surferpkt-Do you think your car will be out of the shop by then?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sounds good to me.

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
I'm hoping so... Was supposed to drop it off this week, but the shops backed up. Count me as tentative for now, and I'll update sometime next week!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Any of you guys going to LOG32? I just registered for the event.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Cool, I got my Lotus at the beginning of the year and have only met a couple other owners. It'll be great to meet many others.

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
At noon it ended up getting rained out. Of course, later that afternoon it was a beautiful day. Figures..... We plan to reschedule.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts