The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Tampa Lotus Owners

5K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  TEAM SHARK 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in meeting for lunch one Sat in August @ Green Iguana on Anderson Road (right off the Veterans) for some BS and to check out everyone else's ride (weather permitting, of course)

#30 ·
Hey bmw330, so did you come to Tampa Bay yet? A friend of mine said he saw an orange Elise here in Brandon the other day. I'm unaware of who that might be.

#32 ·
This is out of the blue and kind of a strange question, but are there any owners in the Tampa area that have a Venom Red interior? I'll be there for a short while this week and really need to see that interior color in person as I'm days away from ordering a new Evora but still can't decide on the interior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.