The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the desifre for a Tampa meet/drive?

I know the Tijuana Flats on N Dale Mabry will be willing to give us some free chips and stuff as well as a domestic pitcher deal if we have enough people coming.

I have arranged MINI meets there a few times.

I will have mine at most SSM meets in the Tampa/St. Pete area if there are not enough interested to get our own thing but you still want to socialize.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'd be in for that.

·
Registered
527 Posts
If Blonde1 is there I will also attend.:p

·
Registered
527 Posts
Here is the address I got from their web site.
Tijuana Flats
10019 N. Dale Mabry
Tampa, FL 33618
Ph# 813-849-6900

See you all there!

Dana

·
Registered
719 Posts
It's on the northeast corner of the intersection of N Dale Mabry and Linebaugh, in a strip mall, set back some from the road. Hey, Xanthus, are they going to have a reserved parking section for us? rotfl

·
Registered
719 Posts
Great pics, Lance! It was great to meet everyone. We should definitely do it again, and maybe we can coax some other Tampa folks out of the woodwork.

·
Registered
527 Posts
+1 Yeah...Thanks so much for the pictures. Jen and I had a great time. Looking forward to the next one.:nanner:

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Hmmm...I've seen those cars somewhere before! They'd be so much cooler with a blue 335i in the mix! :D It was great meeting all of you last night!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
BTW, not having an Elise anymore made me feel like that 'special' kid with a third eyeball or something. People like you guys on LT are what makes owning a Lotus such a great experience. I have met so many great people just because of that car. I guess that's one of the things I'll miss most. Like I said last night, I'll be back in the ranks of ownership - hopefully sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
46 Posts
A great evening that demonstrates that lotus owners(and former owners) are just as compelling as their cars. Thanks for initiating this meeting. Would love to do it again. Thanks too for putting the pics up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BTW, not having an Elise anymore made me feel like that 'special' kid with a third eyeball or something. People like you guys on LT are what makes owning a Lotus such a great experience. I have met so many great people just because of that car. I guess that's one of the things I'll miss most. Like I said last night, I'll be back in the ranks of ownership - hopefully sooner rather than later.

That is how I feel with the Mini crowd, save that my third eyeball is UBER!

Glad everyone made it out.

What would you all like to do next?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts