·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Imperialism is not the answer.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Rather weak documentary if you ask me. Сheck out Freedom to Fascism :up:

Edit: oh ****, sorry! I meant The Power of Nightmares by Martin Curtis i think... Not that fat whining bastard...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rather weak documentary if you ask me. Сheck out Freedom to Fascism :up:

Edit: oh ****, sorry! I meant The Power of Nightmares by Martin Curtis i think... Not that fat whining bastard...
So what are you trying to say ?

Is Adam curtis fat or do you mean Michael Moore ? His film Sicko was on health care, not the war.

The Power of Nightmares is by Adam Curtis, and a good overview on the birth of islamic fundamentalism. Your eastern perspective may be different but make no mistake the U.S made the war in Afghanistan go on longer and gave rise to bin laden as the go to guy for terrorism in the west.

Freedom to Fascism is a good one too, I'm curious though why something about us tax laws, and federal banking would appeal to you.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I find that I need to wear my tin foil hat more often than usual here on LotusTalk

Isn't there a "conspiracy theory" board, or an "I Hate America" board, or at least an "I'd rather have terrorists in San Francisco than Bagdad or Kabul" board somewhere...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I find that I need to wear my tin foil hat more often than usual here on LotusTalk

Isn't there a "conspiracy theory" board, or an "I Hate America" board, or at least an "I'd rather have terrorists in San Francisco than Bagdad or Kabul" board somewhere...

This has nothing to do with tin foil my friend.
A taxi driver in Afghanistan was taken and murdered by the U.S while being held in restraints, just watch the first ten minuets. Hear testimony in the words of our us troops, they are wearing no tin foil.
So why don't you check things out before you get all wrapped up in foil.

A Pentagon report just released last week said no link between Sadam and Bin Laden. Thats coming from the Pentagon, not Mars.

This film was posted because it was the oscar winning film and it was posted on google video. When was the last time an oscar winning film was put up so the
people could see it for free.
Furthermore it is not that I hate America, on the contrary I believe we have the best constitution in print. I think at the very least we should try as people to live up to that document and presently killing people through torture seems a little off the mark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts