The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I'm already signed up and have been for quite some time. Who all is going to attend this event.

Event Info:
www.thedriversedge.net

It looks like we will be running the full track (3.1 CCW). Should be a lot of fun and it doesn't seem like the 3.1 course gets run much.

PS, you need to register soon as the event is about 75% full..

Attending list:
Chili Red
Doghouse
petroboy
xtn
Toad
Buz
RichS
Swabster
jasperw4 - maybe
Morty
LordZ
YAUDI
Keith

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm in

Got the OK from the S.O. :D, and have signed up via the web.:clap::clap:

It will probably cost me the equivalent of a shoe buying spree, but who said this hobby was inexpensive.

Should be a fun weekend.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, I know Jeff/Toad is already signed up as well.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm in, trying new R888s. Unshaven, but with a couple thousand miles from driving to Vegas and back a couple of weeks ago. Can't say I'll have enough skill to notice the difference between them and the A048s, though.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Just registered. Need a splitter.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I created a list of everyone attending in my first post to make things a bit easer to see.. :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Are we all caravaning up from Houston on Friday? 290/Hwy6 to Waco/I35 or I45 to Corsicana? Remember my need for frequent pit stops ie nature calls.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are we all caravaning up from Houston on Friday? 290/Hwy6 to Waco/I35 or I45 to Corsicana? Remember my need for frequent pit stops ie nature calls.
Yeah we can caravan, but your not allowed any drinks on the way up.. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
It looks like we will be running the full track (3.1 CCW). Should be a lot of fun and it doesn't seem like the 3.1 course gets run much.

Toad
You will be running the 1.7, I will be running the 1.3. Let me know if somebody would like to drive this one.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you guys know which run groups your going to be in post them up here and Ill update the list so people will know who is in what group.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
no idea what group i'm in for this one..rick is awol..,although he was going to put me in yellow for the feb. event.

edit..think I'm in yellow for this one.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Can someone recommend an east FW to west Dallas shop for tech inspection? I live in Grapevine, work in Las Colinas, just crossed 15,000 miles and don't want to make the trek to PST prior to May.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 153 Posts