The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yep Im signed up already..

Hopefully Doghouse, LordZ and the rest of the regular lotus crew will show up as well.

·
Registered
156 Posts
My brother will try to make it out to this event driving a BMW Z3. I will act as his trackside support. I still might try to drive the Lotus in this event. I want to see if I can get my lap times lower in the Lotus around TWS. In my SCCA race last weekend at TWS I put down a 1:44.727 lap time in my F1000.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I'll be at a Lemons race that weekend... Have fun guys.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep Im signed up already..

Hopefully Doghouse, LordZ and the rest of the regular lotus crew will show up as well.
Excellent. I'll need some help with the line - I've only driving TWS once and it was CCW.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Excellent. I'll need some help with the line - I've only driving TWS once and it was CCW.
Im still working on my TWS CW line as well. Ive done it twice and I have most of it ironed out, but still need to work on a few things.

·
Registered
460 Posts
How did it all go?

Hey guys,

Sorry I missed this event. I had a commitment on Sat. and was thinking about running on Sunday only, but decided to spend the day at H2R. I manage to get the CW and CCW H2R time down to within 0.8 sec. of each other in the Miata. (1.360 CW, 1.368CC) I know still lots of time out there, but...

Hopefully Rick had a good event, etc...

So share a little bit...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I went out Saturday and had a good time... Threw down some 2:01's in 94 degree heat, probably would have been a good 2 seconds quicker had it been cooler...

Didnt feel up to the task on sunday so I slept in and recovered..

·
Registered
460 Posts
It was pretty brutal hot out at H2R on Sunday as well. Made me start thinking about a Cool shirt.:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts