The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and saw it yesterday... hilarious movie.

My stomach hurt for an hour after leaving from laughing so hard during the movie.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I saw it last night too! Wonderfully unPC! It was hilarious!

What amazes me is that they had to change the puppet sex scene to remove the anatomically correct parts in order to please the ratings board, but no one complained about the gratuitous destruction of puppets posing as major actors.

"There are three kinds of people in the world...."
Too bad I shouldnt share the remainder of that speech online. :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Do Tell...

Modern Wedgie said:
I saw it last night too! Wonderfully unPC! It was hilarious!

What amazes me is that they had to change the puppet sex scene to remove the anatomically correct parts in order to please the ratings board, but no one complained about the gratuitous destruction of puppets posing as major actors.

"There are three kinds of people in the world...."
Too bad I shouldnt share the remainder of that speech online. :D

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Matt Damon
Did you see the credits? Two people were needed to do the voice overs for that character. Trey Parker and someone else. It was a very involved roll :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
I saw it last night too! It was hilarious! I wasn't sure what to expect before going but it was great. How do you even explain such a movie? :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
The sound track comes out next month. I Have to get that!

America, F**k Yeah!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Now I'm going to have to break my 6 month streak and actually go to the theater to see this.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sonza68 said:
Now I'm going to have to break my 6 month streak and actually go to the theater to see this.
You won't be dissapointed... I haven't laughed that hard in a theater in years :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
sonza68 said:
I broke my 8 or 9 month streak, definitely worth it.

So many great lines, excellent satire, f*cking hilarious!! rotfl

Favorite part was the vomiting scene, it was so purposely fake it was hilarious - never thought a puppet throwing up would make me laugh so hard... I was literally in tears.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I heard they actually stuffed the Michael Moore puppet full of ham before they blew it up!

:D

Now I got to see it again!

-Jim

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Now I have got to go and see this, but then I laughed a lot at the Beavis and Butthead movie. The Robert Stack character was halarious, "full cavity search, and go deep". I liked the South Park movie also.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts