The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Team Dynamic 16x7 17x8 wheels. They currently have dead R888 on them. I'm thinking of moving to a 15x16 setup so I can use Nittos.

I think they are the 1.2 alloys (can't remember). Black. They were around $900-1000 new two years ago.

I'll deliver them around Austin, TX for a reasonable price. PM your offer.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
43 Posts
In case the sale falls apart, I live in Cedar Park. Keep me in mind for future sells of any mods. Yes, I also have the same color Elise.

Totus

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a set of LSS wheels I would trade.
What are LSS wheels out of curiosity?

The deal did indeed fall through. However, to be honest gentlemen, I'm having second thoughts about selling them at all. I found that Toyo makes wider R888's now that will fit these wheels. 225 and 255 instead of the normal 195 and 225. I've run 225 in the front before. It rubs a little on the side walls when I pull out of the driveway, but not on the track. So, I might go with that setup.

The Nitto's are slightly cheaper, but I wouldn't have to buy new wheels. So, it's a tough call.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
I have a set of LSS wheels I would trade.
That would be a great deal for pixie, considering what LSS go for on here in used condition.

·
Registered
945 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Do u have more pictures? Potentially of each wheel? Also from the picture I can't tell are they flat black or gloss black and just that dirty?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aren't these sold? :popcorn:
They are gloss black, but don't stay that way very long with all the brake dust. It's still raining here. So, no time to wash them and take more pictures.

I should have done my math more carefully before I offered these. I've decided it isn't worth it for me unless someone is willing to give me at least $800. They were $1100 new. Even to me that sounds a little steep.

Rick

·
Registered
32 Posts
They are gloss black, but don't stay that way very long with all the brake dust. It's still raining here. So, no time to wash them and take more pictures.

I should have done my math more carefully before I offered these. I've decided it isn't worth it for me unless someone is willing to give me at least $800. They were $1100 new. Even to me that sounds a little steep.

Rick

I tried to pm you. Contact me when you get a chance. I'm ready to buy, live local in TX (can pick up so no shipping) and you're in my price range. Email me direct at: [email protected] or pm me.

Thanks,

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts