Kuhmo 195/60-16 & 225/45-17

mounted and balanced

used as roll arounds for a few months -- never driven on

$1000

Attachments

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
any idea of the weight of these and will they clear a BBK? ofset? I'm going to be looking fo rnew track wheels that will clear BBK and wont completely break the bank.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any idea of the weight of these and will they clear a BBK? ofset? I'm going to be looking fo rnew track wheels that will clear BBK and wont completely break the bank.
I'm not certain of the offset as that wasn't important to us at the time.
They clear the Lotus Sport/AP calipers.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will u sell with out tires?

+1 please provide wheel weights

thanx
No, they will be sold as a package. These wheels are inexpensive because they are not a light weight wheel.

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
I have two sets of these wheels and love them! (15/17 for the track and 16/17 for the street) They're very good quality and durable. Probably the best looking wheel on the Elise of you ask me:D...The offset is perfect as well...

Rear weight is around 18lbs and front is about 16, so they're a touch heavier than LSS, although they're wider as well. There's no doubt that a lightweight wheel carries some merit, but most people REALLY over emphasize wheel weight and under emphasize their ability to drive:rolleyes: I guess the point I'm trying to make is that for the add'l 2,000+ dollars to get a truly ultra light weight wheel, you 'may' find that those dollars could be better spent on other "stuff".

These are an excellent choice for anyone that is looking for a less expensive wheel option that is readily available individually in case you happen to damage one in a shunt... Not many of the alternatives on the market can claim that...

Just thought I would throw a few pennies in the well with that...

Good Luck with the sale,
Phil

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
814 Posts
I have two sets of these wheels and love them! (15/17 for the track and 16/17 for the street) They're very good quality and durable. Probably the best looking wheel on the Elise of you ask me:D...The offset is perfect as well...

Rear weight is around 18lbs and front is about 16, so they're a touch heavier than LSS, although they're wider as well. There's no doubt that a lightweight wheel carries some merit, but most people REALLY over emphasize wheel weight and under emphasize their ability to drive:rolleyes: I guess the point I'm trying to make is that for the add'l 2,000+ dollars to get a truly ultra light weight wheel, you 'may' find that those dollars could be better spent on other "stuff".

These are an excellent choice for anyone that is looking for a less expensive wheel option that is readily available individually in case you happen to damage one in a shunt... Not many of the alternatives on the market can claim that...

Just thought I would throw a few pennies in the well with that...

Good Luck with the sale,
Phil

Well put Phil! I have team dynamics on my Elise and I have been very satisfied with them so far for the reasons you mentioned above. Here are some pictures of my car with them

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Best looking wheel on the Elise hands down... I wish the OZ wheels that looks very similar would fit our cars like the guys across the pond use, but that's OK, as these do just fine:up:...

Congrats on the sale and to the new owner...

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Congrats Coi. Those wheels will look awesome on your car.
thanx Jacob, i know its a bit heavier than what we were discussing, but you were right about the fitment on the other wheels we were talking about

i went with the fit and finish rather than the couple pound weight savings
:shift:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts